We are always looking for talented individuals willing to undertake the challenge of being the best in the business by working with the best. Please contact us for more information.
IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Dispatcher
As a dispatcher, you will be the person our customers rely on to get service when they need it! You will prepare records and distribute calls to technicians in response to customer requests using our scheduling and online customer portal. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) receiving calls from hvac technicians, taking calls from customers, monitoring hvac technicians schedule, keeping records of each job, addressing problems, dispatching appropriate team members.
As a Dispatcher, you will use your communication and active listening skills to devise the most efficient solutions.
The following qualities are needed for this job:
- Ability to multitask. Responding to multiple calls over the phone can be stressful.
- Communication skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Listening skills.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
Specific duties include (but not limited):
- Scheduling service calls, maintenances, and installations between technicians and customers
- Reviewing jobs on the dispatch board to ensure they are dispatched and assigned appropriately to technicians
- Communicating with Technicians, customers, and other departments
- Creating and maintaining technicians schedules
- Calling and confirming with customers
- Talking to technicians to provide them the materials they need for their calls
- At times calling supply houses or ordering material and parts online
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, Google, and computer skills
As a Dispatcher, you must be pleasant, professional and possess the ability to function equally well both independently and in a team environment. You must also be highly detail-oriented and focused with a flexible and adaptable nature. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active listening skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with both customers and coworkers.
Specific qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 -2 years prior dispatch experience preferred
- Prior experience in a customer service setting a plus
Training will be provided on software, and training on technical terms for ordering parts/ materials provided. This position has a direct supervisor able to assist with any questions.
As a dispatcher, you will be part of an evolving organization that built its reputation on providing our customers with the best possible service. Our employees are, of course, one of the main keys to our continued success and so, we are committed to your professional development. In addition, you may find opportunities for advancement to roles of greater responsibility with us.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 – $18.00 per hour
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Full Time HVAC Installer
Are you ready for a long-term career? Are you a motivated individual who is eager to be challenged? Are you quick on your feet, a problem solver? If you can answer yes to these questions then look to apply today!
Peters Associates is hiring a full-time Installer to be a part of our team. We are a small family-owned company that even treats employees as families. We have been in business for 78 years servicing Philadelphia, Bucks County, and part of Montgomery County. As a company, our clientele list varies between residential and commercial clients where we install and service a variety of equipment. We primarily install Lennox and Coleman units and have other brands available for installation and service as needed. The equipment we work on ranges from hydronics, heat, air conditioning, heat pumps, mini-splits, and water heaters. Do you have experience with these types of equipment? Do you have sheet metal experience? Then look to apply today!
We treat all of our employees like family and provide a variety of opportunities for success and growth! We offer health benefits, Aflac insurance, Dental insurance, PTO, 401K contribuiton, continuning education and training available, uniforms, company truck provided, petty cash, and more. If these appeal to you, please apply today! We can’t wait to meet you and call you family.
- EPA Certification, Drivers License with clean record, pass background checks, Nate certification (preferred).
- $50,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- EPA Type II (Required)